In the third episode of Minted, I interview Eli. A French-Canadian artist who went from avoiding NFTs to succesfully selling a small collection in just a few months. Her work has raised money for a non-profit in Costa Rica (where she now lives) called Sea Turtles Forever. Eli's story provides inspiration for artists and designers who are new to the NFT space. Her journey is honest and full of setbacks. Which is what it takes to overcome resistance when trying something new.
In the show we talk about:
- Eli's moment of insipiration when she came face to face with a turtle
- How Eli overcame resistance to learn about NFTs and create her own collection
- Why meeting other women into NFTs on TikTok motivated her to look deeper into NFTs
- Why saving Turtles matter, and how NFTs could be used by charities in future to raise money
HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHOW
LEARN & BUILD (crypto, web3, NFTs, design, marketing etc):
Minted is an independent podcast. Here's three ways to support the show:
1. Use the NFT and crypto-related affiliate links in the show notes
3. Subscribe, tell people about the show. Post about it on social media :)
Thank you for all your support :)
Support the show (https://twitter.com/minted_podcast)
Mentioned in this episode:
new website: mintedpodcast.com
Visit mintedpodcast.com for exclusive affiliate links to the best platforms for crypto trading, learning about the tech, or for hiring people to help you launch an NFT project of your own. Join the waiting list for a new NFT Alpha group at mintedpodcast.com/alpha. Go to the contact page or click the red voicemail button to leave feedback, ask a question, or propose a guest or topic for the show.